Saturday, June 7, 2014

How many day humans will be asserted to carry their old customs? Lots of old traditions had gone or are going to underground due to careless behavior of humans. Let’s think about family.  Are we boring ourselves or are starting to be bored years after years?
Is feminism really giving us women freedom or giving us the path to wear the former customs.
 In Muslim society, family is the certificate to have sex legally.  Do we really care about family or sex? OK, that’s one of the open secret characters of human behavior. Since, I am also a human being, so I intelligently avoid the issue.
My girl had some boyfriend along with me. Sometimes I found out some of them, sometimes I failed.  Sometimes I fought with her and she also fought back. She simply replied that I did it, so what. She also argued that I am so conservative. I should think in the simple way. I was very free mined and my open mined characters made me conservative day after days. One day I called back that it is not her problem; it’s the problem of human being and she is not out of the human. Human are getting bored about 1 to 1 rule. Years after years they are trapping themselves into small cages.
What is the benefit to marry one person and to lead whole life with only one individual? Keeping lineage! Having sex! Getting care in older age! Are producing children really the main target of human life? Which one, producing children or rearing children is the most significant in human lifetime? Human are the worst animal with a very powerful brain. They produce food and also children. They never believe that their kids eat their food without making an individual bit of cereal. If you argue that they will be your future investment. And so I tell you fool that you are investing 20 years for only five years benefits. We always rebuke the capitalist, but never try to find out that the powerful capitalists are living in our own house.
Then think about sex. You need to build up family to having sex. Is it really needed? Most of things we do not for a living, but for entertainment. I don’t know what it entails; when somebody says to his girlfriend- Marry me!

They are dwelling in the same household, they are having sex, and some of them have kids. Then what does really marry mean? To remain forever with me! OH! Really? Can I tell my girlfriend to stay with me forever? In every relationship, we promise to our beloved that we stay forever. We get the same promise when we lecture about family.
Most of the Asian Countries, marry means 1 to 1 project. Doesn't matter whatever will be the cost, but you should run the project in your entire life. Women consider their children and men consider their society. It’s the front picture of how we lead our family. But not today, One day I will discuss about that matter.

At the terminal point, I want to show that the more we pass our days, the more we interest in Polygamy. Perhaps we try to march to the goal where we begin our own old traditions.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed