Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I began my undergraduate program in a public university in the year of 2011. The duration of the program is 4th year. Now I am in last year and also last semester. I bear some faithful friend at other departments in my university who ended their 3 year final examination few days back. It’s a great wonder that although the departments are working under the same governing body rules, some of them are working fast, some of them are going slow. I assure you that there is only existing slow not steady. By the way, I am only few months faster than my friends. But sometimes wonder story makes you funny, if few months turn into fewer years.  
National University is one the biggest university of Bangladesh may be in the world in terms of students. More than a million students are studying in 2000 colleges/institutions affiliated to this university. That’s the conclusion of the story. There are no data about how many students finish their academic life every year. I also don’t know and maybe no one ever discovers it.
But I know a true story. If it’s true then why do I say that it is story? After reading the paragraphs, you will also say that you know what? I don’t believe it. Let’s start my two line story.
Some of my friends admitted into a college under national university in the year of 2011, the same admitted year of mine. At that moment, they are studying hard to get better results in their 2nd Year Final Examination.
What the heck is happening to those colleges? Ok, I have found a funny explanation but may be true. Unemployment rate in Bangladesh is pretty much high in the recent decades. Every year, millions of educated and also uneducated people enter the job market. It’s totally impossible for the government to give them jobs. Ok, that’s the scenario of the economy of Bangladesh, but what is the relationship between unemployment and staying more years in school? Education is always helpful to reduce unemployment.
I completely agree with the term. But what will you do after completing your graduation? You must be entered into the job market. The more graduates, the more demand in the job market. I believe it’s a neat idea to trap you into school, then hurl into the job marketplace. If you contrive to stop your graduation, then you truly assume a faulty conclusion. Most employment sectors demanded fresh graduate with little experience in related field. Ok, that’s also a curious sentence in the job requirement that ‘fresh graduate with few experiences in related field’.

So, it doesn’t matter when will finish your graduate. It’s the matter that you are still a student who thinking about career not job markets.

You get an extra few years in your student life, so what now? Thanks to GOD, bring money from home and have fun!
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed